- Yposkesi, an SK pharmteco company, is one of Europe’s largest Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations (CDMO) for gene therapy viral vector manufacturing.
A one-stop shop for biotech and pharmaceutical companies seeking to advance clinical trials and commercialize new Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs), Yposkesi offers a full range of services in lentiviral vectors and AAV (Adeno-Associated Virus) cGMP manufacturing.
- Yposkesi’s is located on the Genopole Campus in Corbeil-Essonnes (South of Paris), France and currently employ of ~200 persons.
- Reporting to the Director of CMC project management, the CMC Project Manager ensure the management of CMC projects with a constant objective of profitability and customer satisfaction, in compliance with the commitments made, the allocated budget and the regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for leading multi-disciplinary teams, including process development, analytical development, operations, quality assurance involved in viral vector manufacturing projects according to customer request for Services.
- To be the key interface between Business Development, Operations and the customer.
- Support Sales team in commercial proposal elaboration for new customers.
- Lead and coordinate project progress (consolidate key project milestones, budgets, project load plans and risks).
- Responsible for the preparation of reports and communicate project progress to stakeholders and management.
- Manage indicators to anticipate potential drifts and negotiate, with contributing departments, alternative solutions to ensure compliance with commitments
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a life sciences field with 5+ years of relevant project management experience required in pharmaceutical or biotechnology.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with direct involvement in the CMC area, including Analytical Development, Process Development or Bioproduction in biologics manufacturing.
- Good understanding of GMPs and the regulatory environment.
- Client oriented: establishes effective and responsive relationships with clients.
- Leadership and motivational skills to engage and influence key stakeholders both cross functionally and at ranging levels of seniority (with both internal and external partners).
- Ability to lead successfully in a dynamic matrix environment and to manage multiple priorities while driving all projects forward and meeting project deliverables.
- Solutions orientated and capable of making crucial decisions under pressure
- Strong oral and written English skills (B2-C1 level); intermediate level in French (B1).
Pour répondre à cette offre emploi
Transmettez votre candidature en cliquant sur le bouton “Postuler”
Pour postuler, cliquez directement sur ce lien : candidate.quarksup.net.